About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Strips && Floral




Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
legging: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Accessories: Body Central

Honestly all i can say is How daring do you have to be to mix strips and floral? Well you've met the most daring person of all. ME!!! this was about last year when i was team natural!! This look was loved by many but yet still hated by all. Hate it or Love it. I'm going to shine. Love all the risk takers out there who see fashion as an expression more than following the latest trends. Become your own trend setter and watch the world follow your steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment