About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Fresh Face

 

Lipstick: Blue Rose by Revlon
Eyeliner: Fashion Fair
Eyeglasses: F.Y.E.

Cleanse your face at night with Clean&Clear makeup remover. Make sure that no metallic residue is touching your face. When you wake up you use Clean&Clear Morningburst grapefruit cleanser and you will have a fresh glow. Next, apply whatever lipstick and eyeliner you wish and finally start the day. No foundation, powder, or coverup needed. You will be all natural with only two makeup products which are the lipstick and eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment