About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Warmth

Tank: Body Central
Cardigan: H&M
Shorts: Self made
Boots: Dr. Martins, Journey's
Chain: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: Body Central
Rings: NewYork&Co.

Ok, So this look is one of my favorite off all the looks I've done so far. This was my first time cutting up my jeans and making them into high waist shorts. I got the jeans from Land's End for about 6 bucks and did them myself. This look is simple, easy to wear and what's even better its a transition from summer to fall. It's still summer but also carry the fall take.    

No comments:

Post a Comment