About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Affordable Tops (Dressy to Causal)

                                                        White Blouse: Charlotte Russe
                                                       Pokey Dot Top: Love Culture
                      These tops can go from dressy causal with jeans or the perfect black skirt. 
                                                              Collar Shirt: Forever 21
                                                              Strip Tank: Got the Look
Looking for something with more edge and chic, these tops are just what you should be wearing. Add a you fav tights and knee high boots or high waist-ed shorts your ready to take the world. 
      
                                                   Blood Orange & Electric blue Top: Dots 
                  Add color to you closet this fall. With colors like this all eyes will be on you.
                      Remember the WORLD is your RUNWAY so put on a SHOW for them.
                                                            XOXO -Diamond-
             

No comments:

Post a Comment