About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Simply Chic




Hey guys this is my new partner Nyamah!!
She's going to be doing my daily fashion blog with me.
Now lets talk about this amazing outfit of hers,The focus piece of this look was her amazing yellow pumps. She built her outfit around that. Adding statement pieces such as her studded bag and ripped jeans really gave this look a comfy but yet edgy feel.
Shoes: Misskl.com
Bag: Baginc.com
Beanie: eBay
Pants: asos.com
Earring: Regal rose
Watch: Michael Kors

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is too much! Love how you added the pop of colour on the top and bottom but still kept it simple! Nice style x

    ReplyDelete