About Me

My photo
Hello.My name is Diamond. Ive been alive for 21 years. I live life in the moment instead of regret. My mistakes have made me who I am & who I am has made a lot mistakes. I'm a new blogger trying to inspire people while I'm being inspired by others. My style is tomboy meets edgy, rocker,and chic. I hope you appreciate and enjoy every moment of it. XOXO your favorite tomboy.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Vols Proud






 Hat: Tennessee state
Shirt: Nordstrom 
Blazer: Nordstrom
Tights: Love Culture
Accessories: Body Central, H&M,  Forever21

So my statement piece to this outfit was the hat. I love school spirit. & this hat color is totally awesome. I wanted to show that you can be dressy but yet still rep your fav school or team. By adding the hat to this outfit it tone it down and the multi color crop top adds all the right color attraction to it.










2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow love! Following you back now via GFC! Keep in touch!!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You welcome n would you like to follow each other

    ReplyDelete